Monday, January 9, 2012

Digitally Civilized

How digitally civilized am I? Hmm... Well, I'm definitely not going to claim that I am a computer expert. That would be my roommate. Two of them, actually. They're both Computer Science majors, whereas I'm a Sociology major. Nevertheless, I wouldn't say I'm computer illiterate either. I know my way around using a computer, and understand the basics of using a computer and using the internet, but there's a lot I don't know, especially when it comes to programming, fixing, etc. When it comes to those things, I'm more or less clueless, though I like to think that I could learn those things without too much trouble if I wanted to. I feel competent in using a computer, but not much more than just using.

1 comment:

  1. I think computer literacy means that you are able to find out what you want to find out by using a computer. If you don't worry about programming for your life, then it's totally fine that you don't know how to do that.

    ReplyDelete